Whenever we can, we use this space to welcome and highlight new customer relationships. As much as we love doing that, we thought it was time to mix it up! Instead, we’re going to tell you a little about what happened in the life of Zerion last month, and anything exciting we have coming up this month:
- We enjoy making distributors more efficient, and we recently achieved that for two clients with custom reports. One is mentioned in our feature story this month, and the other was the customization of product sales comparison report. Our client wanted to include running by multiple select codes and we made some manipulations to how the date ranges could work. The result drastically reduced how long it takes them to prep the report.
- Also this month, Tony made a quick but in-depth on-site visit to an Electrical distributor where he worked to improve their inventory turns with purchasing consulting.
- August is bringing us a most-hands-on-deck inventory that we’re quite excited about because of its perfectly tropical locale. But alas, we won’t be enjoying the beach, but rather staring at racks and wires in our client’s warehouse, as we’re providing counters for their first physical inventory.
- We’ll also spend some time in the Midwest to do “train the trainer” sessions and consulting for a new installation of Eclipse.
- Two of our consultants will head to Alabama to teach a Super User 101 and 102 class for the Eclipse Users Group. (There are still spots available! Visit eclipseuser.com to register.)
- We’ll also spend time “off the road” to provide remote services, including system performance overhauls for several customers, multiple forms changes and several custom reports.
We hope to see you in our travels soon!