As an Eclipse user, you probably spend a lot of time in the Inventory History Ledger. Did you know this everyday tool is also full of little treasures that can make you more efficient? Today’s Eclipse tip from Zerion is to look around in this “Treasure Ledger” and take notice of some helpful items that are often missed or forgotten about. For example, you can:
- Use the branch function to toggle to a different branch, without getting out of the screen.
- Use the SHOW option to only show sales or purchases etc.
- Use the cost Q to see the costing for historical averages
- Edit location instead of going into location maintenance.
- Find more hidden help in the view options, sales history, and serial entry.
The history ledger has lots of good tools just waiting to be dug up. When it comes to using Eclipse, just remember to look around!
I hope this tip helps enhance your efficiency. Let us know if we can be of assistance with anything.