Consulting is a word that comes with all kinds of connotations, and not always positive ones. While we call ourselves “consultants” just to be politically correct, we like to think of ourselves as more of “answer people.” We’re not here to analyze you (unless you hire us to be), or chastise you, we’re here to help you … providing advice and insight, chasing down problems, overcoming challenges, and answering questions. We consult on-site or online and we’ll do it on a project basis or a day in and day out, long-term basis. Whether you’re going through a major change (such as an acquisition or an implementation) or you’re just wanting a little help to get by, we’ll get it done.
If you’re interested in ongoing support, read about our EZ Support and EZ Performance programs now!
Our consulting services can be applied in any area we’re knowledgeable about:
- Activity-based costing
- A/R, A/P
- File maintenance
- General Ledger (GL)
- Inventory management and purchasing
- PDW, installation and maintenance
- Price matrix, buy and sell
- Product file
- Radio Frequency (RF)
- System administration
- TCL and Report Writing
- User defined files and screens
- Warehouse management
Additionally, for several of the most common support services we provide, we offer a straightforward, out-of-the-box pricing approach*:
- Cycle counting (includes one day, on-site with travel, to train and turn on)
- Operational reviews (includes two days, on-site with travel)
- Purchasing (includes two days, on-site with travel, for a comprehensive review and training)
- Training account refresh
- Wire lot tracking (includes four hours to turn on, web-based)
*Contact us for prices.